About / Impressum
The website under www.lindalino.com and the services on these pages are being offered to you by:
Please read these terms and conditions carefully as they contain important information about your rights and obligations when using this website and its services (the ‘Website’).
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our Website. By browsing on or using the Website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions which governs our relationship with you regarding the use of our Website.
- 1.1. You will be able to access parts of the Website without having to register any details with us. However, from time to time certain areas of this Website may be accessible only if you are a registered user.
- 1.2. You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our Website. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our Website through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
- 1.3. We make reasonable efforts to ensure that this Website is available to view and use 24 hours a day throughout each year however, this is not guaranteed. The Website may be temporarily unavailable at anytime because of: server or systems failure or other technical issues; reasons that are beyond our control; required updating, maintenance or repair.
- 1.4. Where possible we will try to give you advance warning of maintenance issues but shall not be obliged to do so.
- 2.1. It shall be your responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through the Website meet your specific requirements.
- 2.2. We will not be liable to you if the Website is unavailable at any time.
- 2.3. We attempt to ensure that the information available on the Website at any time is accurate. However, we do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of material on this Website. We use all reasonable endeavours to correct errors and omissions as quickly as practicable after becoming aware or being notified of them. We make no commitment to ensure that such material is correct or up to date.
- 2.4. The Website is provided on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis without any representation or endorsement made and we make no warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, statutory or otherwise (unless otherwise expressly stated in these terms and conditions or required by law) in relation to the information, materials, content or services found or offered on the Website for any particular purpose or any transaction that may be conducted on or through the Website including but not limited to, implied warranties of non-infringement, compatibility, timeliness, performance, security, accuracy, condition or completeness, or any implied warranty arising from course of dealing or usage or trade custom.
- 2.5. We make no representation or warranty of any kind express or implied statutory or otherwise regarding the availability of the Website or that it will be timely or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
- 2.6. We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the Website and we accept no liability of any kind for any loss or damage from action taken in reliance on material or information contained on the Website.
- 2.7. We cannot guarantee and cannot be responsible for the security or privacy of the Website and any information provided by you.
- 2.8. You must bear the risk associated with the use of the internet. In particular, we will not be liable for any damage or loss caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, any viruses trojans, worms, logic bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful that may infect your computer, peripheral computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material as a result of your use of the Website or you downloading any material posted or sold on the Website or from any website linked to it.
- 2.9. We reserve the right to disclose such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary should you breach this agreement.
3. USE OF THE WEBSITE
- 3.1. You are permitted to use the Website and the material contained in it only as expressly authorised by us and in accordance with these terms and conditions, as may be amended from time to time without notice to you.
- 3.2. We provide access and use of the Website on the basis that we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- 3.3. We reserve the right to:
- 3.3.1. Make changes to the information or materials on this Website at any time and without notice to you.
- 3.3.2. Temporarily or permanently change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Website, including the availability of any features, information, database or content or restrict access to parts of or the entire Website without notice or liability to you or any third party.
- 3.3.3. Refuse to post material on the Website or to remove material already posted on the Website
- 3.4. You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
- 3.4.1. Disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material
- 3.4.2. Transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence, results in civil liability or otherwise
- 3.4.3. Breaching any applicable local, national or international laws, regulations or code of practice
- 3.4.4. Gaining unauthorised access to other computer systems
- 3.4.5. Interfering with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website
- 3.4.6. Breaching any laws concerning the use of public telecommunications networks
- 3.4.7. Interfering with, disrupting or damaging networks or websites connected to the Website
- 3.4.8. Utilisation of data mining, robots or similar data gathering and extraction tools to extract (whether once or many times) for re-utilisation of any substantial parts of the Website
- 3.4.9. To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation
- 3.4.10. To create and/or publish your own database that features all or substantial parts of the Website
- 3.4.11. Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the prior permission of the owner
- 3.5. In addition, you must not:
- 3.5.1. Knowingly introduce viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful to the Website
- 3.5.2. Attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Website, the server on which the Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to it
- 3.5.3. Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack
- 3.5.4. Damage or disrupt any part of the Website, any equipment or network on which the Website is stored or any software used for the provision of the Website
- 3.6. A breach of this clause may be a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We may report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and disclose your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use the Website will cease immediately.
4. SUSPENDING OR TERMINATING YOUR ACCESS
- 4.1. We reserve the right to terminate or suspend your access to the Website immediately and without notice to you if:
- 4.1.1. You breach the terms of these terms and conditions (repeatedly or otherwise)
- 4.1.2. You are impersonating any other person or entity
- 4.1.3. When requested by us to do so, you fail to provide us within a reasonable time with sufficient information to enable us to determine the accuracy and validity of any information supplied by you, or your identity
- 4.1.4. We suspect you have engaged, or about to engage, or have in anyway been involved, in fraudulent or illegal activity on the Website
5. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- 5.1. The content of the Website is protected by copyright (including design copyrights), trade marks, patent, database and other intellectual property rights and similar proprietary rights which include, (without limitation), all rights in materials, works, techniques, computer programs, source codes, data, technical information, trading business brand names, goodwill, service marks utility models, semi-conductor topography rights, the style or presentation of the goods or services, creations, inventions or improvements upon or additions to an invention, confidential information, know-how and any research effort relating to Lindalino GmbH moral rights and any similar rights in any country (whether registered or unregistered and including applications for and the right to apply for them in any part of the world) and you acknowledge that the intellectual property rights in the material and content supplied as part of the Website shall remain with us or our licensors.
- 5.2. You may download or copy the content and other downloadable items displayed on the Website subject to the condition that the material may only be used for personal non-commercial purposes. Copying or storing the contents of the Website for other than personal use is expressly prohibited.
- 5.3. You may retrieve and display the content of the Website on a computer screen, store such content in electronic form on disk (but not any server or other storage device connected to a network) or print one copy of such content for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or content on the Website.
- 5.4. You acknowledge that any other use of the material and content of this Website is strictly prohibited and you agree not to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works from such material and content.
- 5.5. No licence is granted to you in these Conditions to use any of our trade marks or those of our affiliated companies.
- 5.6. Services sold by us and Website content may be subject to copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property rights in favour of third parties. We acknowledge those rights.
6. LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY
- 6.1. Notwithstanding any other provision in the Conditions, nothing will affect or limit your statutory rights; or will exclude or limit our liability for:
- 6.1.1. Death or personal injury resulting from our negligence
- 6.1.2. Fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation
- 6.1.3. Action pursuant to section 2(3) of the Consumer Protection Act 1987
- 6.1.4. Any matter for which it would be unlawful for us to exclude or attempt to exclude our liability
- 6.2. The Website is provided on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis without any representation or endorsement made and we make no warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, statutory or otherwise (unless otherwise expressly stated in these Conditions or required by law) in relation to the information, materials, content or services found or offered on the Website for any particular purpose or any transaction that may be conducted on or through the Website including but not limited to, implied warranties of non-infringement, compatibility, timeliness, performance, security, accuracy, condition or completeness, or any implied warranty arising from course of dealing or usage or trade custom.
- 6.3. We will not be liable if the Website is unavailable at any time.
- 6.4. We make no representation or warranty of any kind express or implied statutory or otherwise regarding the availability of the Website or that it will be timely or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
- 6.5. We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the Website and we accept no liability of any kind for any loss or damage resulting from action taken in reliance on material or information contained on the Website.
- 6.6. We cannot guarantee and cannot be responsible for the security or privacy of the Website and any information provided by you. You must bear the risk associated with the use of the internet. In particular, we will not be liable for any damage or loss caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, any viruses trojans, worms, logic bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful that may infect your computer, peripheral computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material as a result of your use of the Website or you downloading any material posted or sold on the Website or from any website linked to it.
- 6.7. We will use all reasonable endeavours to carry out our obligations within a reasonable period of time but will not be liable to you for any loss, costs or expenses arising directly or indirectly from any delays in doing so.
- 6.8. We will not be liable, in contract or tort (including, without limitation, negligence), or in respect of pre-contract or other representations (other than fraudulent misrepresentations) or otherwise for:
- 6.8.1. any economic losses (including without limitation loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings and any other consequential loss); or
- 6.8.2. any loss of goodwill or reputation; or
- 6.8.3. any special or indirect losses; or
- 6.8.4. any loss of data; or
- 6.8.5. wasted management or office time; or
- 6.8.6. any other loss or damage of any kind suffered or incurred arising out of or in connection with the provision of any matter under these Conditions and/or the Contract and/or the use of this Website or any aspect related to your purchase of the Services even if such losses are foreseeable or result from a deliberate breach of these Conditions by us that would entitle you to terminate the Contract between us or as a result of any action we have taken in response to your breach of these Conditions. Without prejudice to the terms of this clause and in the event that we are unable to rely upon it, our liability for all and any losses you suffer as a result of us breaking the Contract, whether or not deliberate, is strictly limited to the purchase price of the Services you purchased.
- 6.9. You agree to fully indemnify, defend and hold us, and our officers, directors, employees and suppliers, harmless immediately on demand, from and against all claims, including but not limited to losses (including loss of profit, revenue, goodwill or reputation), costs and expenses, including reasonable administrative and legal costs, arising out of any breach of these Conditions by you, or any other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website or any other person accessing the Website using your personal information with your authority.
- 6.10. This clause does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer, nor does it affect your contractual cancellation rights.
7. FORCE MAJEURE
- 7.1. We shall have no liability for delays or failures in delivery or performance of our obligations to you resulting from any act, events, omissions, failures or accidents that are outside of our control (‘Force Majeure’), which, without limitation, include:
- 7.1.1. Strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action
- 7.1.2. Shortages of labour, fuel, power, raw materials
- 7.1.3. Late, defective performance or non-performance by suppliers
- 7.1.4. Private or public telecommunication, computer network failures or breakdown of equipment
- 7.1.5. Civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war.
- 7.1.6. Fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster or extreme weather conditions.
- 7.1.7. Impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport.
- 7.1.8. Acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government
- 7.1.9. Other causes, beyond our reasonable control
- 7.2. Our performance will be deemed to be suspended for the period that the event of Force Majeure continues, and we will have an extension of time for performance for the duration of that period. We will use our reasonable endeavours to minimise any delay caused by Force Majeure or to find a solution by which our obligations may be performed despite the Force Majeure event. We shall promptly notify you of any Force Majeure event giving details of it and (where possible) the extent and likely duration of any delay.
- 7.3. Where the period of non-performance or delay in relation to any event of Force Majeure exceeds Cancellation period days from the date of notice to you of the event of Force Majeure, either you or us may, by written notice to the other, terminate the Contract with immediate effect upon service.
8. EXTERNAL LINKS
- 8.1. To provide increased value and convenience to our users, we may provide links to other websites or resources for you to access at your sole discretion and risk. You acknowledge and agree that, as you have chosen to enter the linked website we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and do not review or endorse and are not responsible or liable in any way, whether directly or indirectly, for:
- 8.1.1. The privacy practices of such websites
- 8.1.2. The content of such websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, content, products, goods or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources
- 8.1.3. The use which others make of these websites; or
- 8.1.4. Any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused to you, arising from or in connection with the use of or reliance upon any such advertising, content, products, goods, materials or services available on and/or purchased by you from such external websites or resources
- 9.1. We reserve the right to change the domain address of this Website and any services, products, product prices, product specifications and availability at any time.
- 9.3. If any provision of these terms and conditions is held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the validity of the other provisions in these terms and conditions and the remainder of the provision in question will not be affected.
- 9.4. All Contracts are concluded and available in English only.
- 9.5. If we fail, at any time to insist upon strict performance of any of your obligations under these terms and conditions, or if we fail to exercise any of the rights or remedies to which we are entitled under these terms and conditions, it shall not constitute a waiver of such rights or remedies and shall not relieve you from compliance with your obligations.
- 9.6. A waiver by us of any default shall not constitute a waiver of any subsequent default.
- 9.7. No waiver by us of any of these terms and conditions shall be effective unless it is expressly stated to be a waiver and is communicated to you in writing.
10. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
- 10.1. The Conditions and any Contract brought into being as a result of usage of this Website will be governed by the laws of Germany and you irrevocably agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Germany.
We respect the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same.
If you are a copyright owner, or are authorized to act on behalf of one, or authorized to act under any exclusive right under copyright, please report alleged copyright infringements taking place on or through the Site by completing the following DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement and delivering it to Lindalino Designated Copyright Agent. Upon receipt of the Notice as described below, Lindalino will take whatever action, in its sole discretion, it deems appropriate, including removal of the challenged material from the Site. DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement ("Notice")
- Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or - if multiple copyrighted works are covered by this Notice - you may provide a representative list of the copyrighted works that you claim have been infringed.
- Identify (i) the material that you claim is infringing (or to be the subject of infringing activity) and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material, including at a minimum, if applicable, the URL of the link shown on the Site where such material may be found, and (ii) the reference or link, to the material or activity that you claim to be infringing, that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate that reference or link, including at a minimum, if applicable, the URL of the link shown on the Site where such reference or link may be found.
- Provide your mailing address, telephone number, and, if available, email address.
- Include both of the following statements in the body of the Notice:
"I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material or reference or link to such material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use)."
"I hereby state that the information in this Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed."
- Provide your full legal name and your electronic or physical signature.
Send this Notice, with all items completed, to email@example.com.